Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2011

For Sale

I'm trying to downsize some of my unused items to clear out space for things I need a little more than these.  I included the retail price to give an idea of their new value, please feel free to make an offer on any of it.  I just need to get some stuff moving so I'm motivated for them to find new homes.  :)  I have a Wanted post a few entries down and would be more than happy to trade for anything on that list or put my items toward the value of yours if they're not equal.  I'll be adding to this as I continue to clean out the tack room.

In addition to the following blankets I have a Horseware Ireland quilted blanket liner/stall blanket, navy blue, fit the same horse that wore the Weatherbeeta and Rambo blanket below.  I need to dig it out to get all the sizing/photos on that one. 

  • 75" Weatherbeeta Taka High Lite Horse Blanket, Waterproof, 1200 Denier.

    Black and red, used but looks new, all straps and velcro intact and work. Has a high neck, shoulder gussets, and tail flap. This is a rain sheet with no fill. Very nice blanket, no rips or tears, paid around $275 new. Make offer or trade.

  • Blue Rambo Turnout Rug, Waterproof

    The tag is missing so I can't tell you the exact size. I used this blanket on the same horse that wore my 75" Weatherbeeta so I'm guessing this is somewhere in the same vicinity of size. It fitted just a touch smaller that the WB which was roomy on the horse. If you'd like specific measurements please let me know and I can get them for you, but I did measure from chest closure to the tail flap and it was about 72" long.  My 80" mare is wearing this right now - but most of her butt is hanging out.  It just offered more protection than the WB which is why she is wearing it.  I'd say this blanket fits more like a true 74" since my last horse wore it and the WB and they both fit him.

    Used, in good condition, no rips or tears that I've noticed. Mid neck rise, tail flap. Seems to have a light to medium fill. Again, the tag is gone so I don't want to say for certain.

    Retails for about $250 new, make offer or trade.

  • 72" Thinsulate Schneider StormShield Blanket, Medium Fill, Waterproof

    Used, in good condition - except: has a snag on the top of the blanket and about a 4" long tear along the top/left towards the back - easy patch. All straps and closures intact and work. Mid rise neck and tail flap, longer sides for more belly protection, shoulder gussets.

    Retails around $150, make offer or trade.

  • 17" Wide All Purpose English Saddle, I believe this is a generic State Line Tack brand saddle.  Used, but it's in great working condition.  Retails around $500, make offer or trade.

I have photos of everything here but my computer isn't letting me load them to the blog right now so email and I'll send them your way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment