Translate

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Work Study Opportunity

I am hoping to find someone who is looking for a dedicated student and employee this Summer or Fall.  Because if you are I'd love to speak with you about helping to expand your business and create a win-win partnership where we're both actively making progress toward our goals and achieving our dreams!

I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Montana-Western in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Equine Management as well as a second BS in Natural Horsemanship.  I am playing in Level 3+ of Parelli Natural Horsemanship and plan on attending the next available Colorado Fast Track in 2012 with my new levels horse as the first step on my journey of becoming a Parelli Professional. 

Between now and then I'm looking for an opportunity to focus on my horsemanship and gain real world experience in the industry.  Ideally I'd like to play with a variety of horses, gain experience teaching lessons and learn about different teaching platforms and lesson formats, get a better understanding of running a business in today's economy, help develop and implement marketing strategies, coordinate events, and create schedules, newsletters, and/or other organizational tools.  I don't mind doing general labor either!

My primary focus when riding is in dressage and jumping, but I am very willing to learn about new disciplines - western or english. 

I am currently living in SW Montana but am willing to travel for the right opportunity.  I will require room and board for myself and 1 horse.  I also have a couple dogs that ideally I'd like to bring if the job will be long term, though it's not necessary. 

Please email me at smthorning@gmail.com for a resume and references.


No comments:

Post a Comment