Translate

Monday, August 10, 2015

Loose Horses = Relationship Moments!

This morning when I woke up I saw my horses in a pasture that they weren't in last night. I realized that I had forgotten to close the bottom gate before turning my horses out and they had gotten loose and wandered around to a new spot on the ranch!

I ran outside in my pajama shirt and underwear to go catch them before they wandered off somewhere I couldn't find them (we live on a big ranch!).

As soon as Aspen and Taika saw me coming they came across the pasture and met me at the gate so I could bring them back to where they were supposed to be. 


It's times like this that make me really appreciate having a great relationship with my horses and therefore eliminating the need to further run around half dressed in the early morning chasing horses!  

Here is a picture of my sweet Taika coming to greet me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment