Translate

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Winning the Cutting Game On Line w/ 4-Star Parelli Professional Ryan Rose / Horse Training Video



4-Star Senior Parelli Professional Ryan Rose does a really nice job in his Habits of a Horseman video breaking down how to win the Cutting Game On Line! 

Aspen and I have just begun dabbling in this and I think I chose a really good time to teach it to her.  She has great confidence in herself and in me while playing On Line and usually this helps bring out her play drive and mental engagement.

This has been not only a fun thing to teach her to stay provocative and progressive, it has also been great for her to build some physical fitness by practicing to keep her weight back and her front end light.  

I'll try and get some video of us playing with this soon!  She's very impressive when she uses her body correctly and becomes powerful and engaged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment