Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 17

I can't believe it's been so long since I've last played with Aspen!!  I had a great time visiting my family in Seattle and brought my sister back to Montana with me for a couple weeks.  :) 

There's a new mare on the property and all the horses have been rather worked up over her presence, so needless to say, Aspen was quite hot from having such a long time off in combination with the excitement of the new horse.  We played some games and did a few patterns online for about an hour and then called it quits.  I realize that my goal for June is to have completed L2 with her, but we've barely touched the riding aspect.  I am really hoping to get a couple lessons lined up so I can achieve the most success possible with her.

Here are some photos from yesterday and some video. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment