- *Horse Trailer - 7'x6' minimum, prefer 2 horse BP - but will look at larger GN too (*need now)
Parelli (or equivalent) Bareback Pad
- Splint Boots, set of 4, prefer white or black, large or XL (depends on the brand)
- Parelli (or equivalent) Shims, thick and thin
- Western Mohair (or similar) Cinch
- Barrels, Cones, Pedestal, Big Ball
Western Theraflex Pad
- Confidence Snaffle or Myler
- Saddle - Parelli, Frank Baines, Dave Genadek or equivalent
- Mastery DVDs
- Original Levels VHS packs 1-3
- 75" Weatherbeeta Taka High Lite Horse Blanket, Waterproof, 1200 Denier.
Black and red, used but looks new, all straps and velcro intact and work. Has a high neck, shoulder gussets, and tail flap. This is a rain sheet with no fill. Very nice blanket, no rips or tears.
- Blue Rambo Turnout Rug, Waterproof
The tag is missing so I can't tell you the exact size. I used this blanket on the same horse that wore my 75" Weatherbeeta so I'm guessing this is somewhere in the same vicinity of size. It fitted just a touch smaller that the WB which was roomy on the horse. If you'd like specific measurements please let me know and I can get them for you, but I did measure from chest closure to the tail flap and it was about 72" long. My 80" mare is wearing this right now - but most of her butt is hanging out. It just offered more protection than the WB which is why she is wearing it. I'd say this blanket fits more like a true 74" since my last horse wore it and the WB and they both fit him.
Used, in good condition, no rips or tears that I've noticed. Mid neck rise, tail flap. Seems to have a light to medium fill. Again, the tag is gone so I don't want to say for certain.
- 72" Thinsulate Schneider StormShield Blanket, Medium Fill, Waterproof
Used, in good condition - except: has a snag on the top of the blanket and about a 4" long tear along the top/left towards the back - easy patch. All straps and closures intact and work. Mid rise neck and tail flap, longer sides for more belly protection, shoulder gussets.
- 17" Wide All Purpose English Saddle, I believe this is a generic State Line Tack brand saddle. Used, but it's in great working condition. Great as an extra saddle, use for training, hacking, jumping, trail, etc.
- Rawhide Bosal
- Brown Schooling / English Chaps
And now to put a smile on your face....